Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 2018 Instant Choir. It was an incredible night of singing and community. See you in 2019!
Have you always wanted to sing, but haven’t had the time to commit to a weekly choir rehearsal? Or have you been a member of a choir for many years and want to share your talents with your community? Are you looking for something special to do with your family this Holiday season? Join Oakville’s "Instant Choir” event, where everyone sings as one!
- Using the form below, register you and/or your family with a current email address.
- In early December, you will be sent a PDF of the music and practice tracks for you and your family to learn together at home.
- On Wednesday, December 19th at 7 p.m., come to the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (we will also be collecting donations to our local food bank).
- You will be directed to a specific location for your voice part (please register young children with the same voice part as their parent).
- After a quick warm-up, we will sing our two songs together in harmony!
- Coffee, tea, and cookies will be available after our sing-along.
Not sure what part you are? Use this as a guide:
- Soprano - High Women’s Voice
- Alto - Low Women’s Voice
- Tenor - High Men’s Voice
- Bass - Low Men’s Voice
Any inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org