Have you always wanted to sing, but haven’t had the time to commit to a weekly choir rehearsal? Or have you been a member of a choir for many years and want to share your talents with your community? Are you looking for something special to do with your family this Holiday season? Join Oakville’s "Instant Choir” event, where everyone sings as one!
- Using the link below, register you and/or your family with a current email address.
- In early December, you will be sent a PDF of the music and practice tracks for you and your family to learn together at home.
- On Wednesday, December 18th at 7 p.m., come to the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (we will also be collecting donations to our local food bank).
- You will be directed to a specific location for your voice part (please register young children with the same voice part as their parent).
- After a quick warm-up, we will sing our two songs together in harmony!
- Coffee, tea, and cookies will be available after our sing-along.
To register, visit the Programs page on the town of Oakville website. Once there, search for 254375 to find the Instant Choir. Add the course to your cart and follow the steps to register. Note: You will need an account with the town of Oakville website.
Not sure what part you are? Use this as a guide:
- Soprano - High Women’s Voice
- Alto - Low Women’s Voice
- Tenor - High Men’s Voice
- Bass - Low Men’s Voice
Music - Practice Tracks
Below are the sheet music and practice tracks for this year's songs, Winter Wonderland and Give Us Hope. To save the files, simply right click on a link below and select "Save As..." from the menu that pops up. Then, save the file(s) somewhere on your computer that you can easily find them.